- Career Type: Full Time
- Opening Date: 25-08-2021
- Candidate should be able to work on assignments with the least guidance
- Candidate required to build and integrate Third party libraries and modules
- Candidate required to design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable iOS/Swift and Obj-C code. Responsible for robust and efficient implementation
- Must ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application,
- identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Design and develop high-quality code.
- Suggest technical solutions for short and long term
- Participate and lead software design meetings and analyze user needs to determine technical requirements.
- Collaborate with team members and across groups to prepare technical specifications.
- Test, debug, analyze and fix application problems/issues.
- Work closely with stakeholders to fix issues in a timely fashion.
- Mentor less-skilled employees
- Interact with stakeholders (internal and external) to support product releases and/or resolve program problems.
- Research and remain informed of new technology and development tools.
- Candidate have knowledge of code architecture (MVVM,MVC, VIPER)
- Candidate have knowledge of writing code documentation and follow best practices naming conventions.
- Strong OOPs fundamental, Strong grasp of algorithms and data structures.
- Awareness of Human Interface Guidelines (HIG) published by Apple for iPhone and iPad applications
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services.
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Cocoa Touch, Core Animation, etc.
- Good experience in memory management techniques, code analysis, debugging and profiling tools available within XCode.
- Must be open to technology changes in future if required.
- Must have good experience in Swift and Objective-c both.
- Knowledge of Flutter or React-native will be an advantage.
- Candidate should have Good Communication and Presentation Skills.
- Candidate should have very Good Logical and Analytical Skills
- Ability to understand business and technical requirements
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs