- Career Type: Full Time
- Opening Date: 16-07-2021
UG: BCA, BE(CS)
PG: MCA, ME(CS)
Desired experience 2-5 Years in Android.
The Senior Engineer, Mobile Application - Should design, develop, and maintain application individually as well as work in a group. Should work as per the defined project priorities and project schedules and ensure to complete the assigned projects within allotted timelines and develop process improvements to improve system quality and efficiency.
Job Role and Responsibility
• Should design, develop, and maintain application individually as well as work in a group.
• Must adhere to agile methodologies and the project management followed in the project.
• Should work as per the defined project priorities and project schedules and ensure to complete the assigned projects within allotted timelines
• Interact with team for the day to day development tasks and hurdles.
• Attend all the project Meetings, discussion, other sprint meetings etc.
Desired Competencies (Technical/Behavioral Competency)
• Extensive experience with the Android SDK and java programming language.
• Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform and having hands-on mobile application development experience for Android phones/tablets.
• Knowledge of Android GUI, Camera, GPS API, Maps API, Services and SQLite database
• Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
• Good knowledge in In-App purchase, Push Notifications.
• Knowledge in publishing app to Google Play Store.
• Experience in working in projects run as per Agile Methodology.
• Experience on web services integration (SOAP, REST, JSON, XML).
• Experience in Kotlin programming.
• Good debugging skills.
• Good coding standards.
- Business Development Manager
- Sales Manager
- HR Recruiter
- Business Analyst
- Business Sales Executive
- PHP Developer
- Android Developer
- MERN / MEAN Developer
- Online Bidder
- Ios Developer
Have any Questions?
Call us Today!
Apply For Job
Come To Join Our Experinced Team. Apply job for Android Developer